Application for a 2021 Practising Certificate
How it works
Complete each section of the online form by clicking through the page headings on the left. You can come back to any page at any time and make alterations.
You can’t save the form and return to it later. This means you will need to have certain information to hand before you begin. You can click through the page headings on the left to check what information is required to complete the form, but in summary you will need:
- Your personal details, including your organisation’s address and phone number
- Details of the CPD you completed in 2020
- Evidence of any extended leave taken during the year
- Electronic evidence of your professional indemnity insurance and complaints handling procedure (unless you work exclusively for a firm regulated by the SRA or in-house)
- Information about your practice during 2020
You can download a Fee Note detailing the payment required as part of your application.
A copy of the information that you enter in your application will be emailed to you after submission.