Costs Lawyer Client Survey
It would greatly assist the Costs Lawyer Standards Board (CLSB) if you would take a few minutes to complete this survey once your instruction to your Costs Lawyer has been completed.
How it works
Complete each section of the online form by clicking through the page headings on the left. You can come back to any page at any time and make alterations.
You can’t save the form and return to it later. This means you will need to have certain information to hand before you begin. You can click through the page headings on the left to check what information is required to complete the form, but in summary you will need:
- Your personal details, including your organisation’s address and phone number
- Details of the CPD you completed in 2020
- Evidence of any extended leave taken during the year
- Electronic evidence of your professional indemnity insurance and complaints handling procedure (unless you work exclusively for a firm regulated by the SRA or in-house)
- Information about your practice during 2020